|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Cookies & Carols with the Clauses100% SSL Secure
Friday, December 15th 6-7:30 pm @ Toodleydoo Toys!
We LOVE this yearly tradition! And, this year, Santa has agreed to join in the fun!
Your children, age 4+, are invited to join us for this festive event featuring the First Family of the North Pole!
- The event will include cookies* and milk of course!
- Mrs Claus will read a sweet Christmas story and we'll have plenty of time for Claus Q&A, so make sure your kids come ready to ask the couple all their burning questions!
- Our very own Miss Megan & Miss Emma will delight us with their LIVE Christmas carols for a good ol' fashioned sing along!
- We'll be crafting with the Clauses too! But, since Mrs Claus is a little finicky about getting glitter and paint on her holiday wear, we'll keep this pretty mess-free. We'll offer smocks too!
- Don't forget the pictures! When you pick up your kiddo, get out your camera and snap a few photos. We'll start the pick up and photo process at 7:15 so each child has a few minutes to sit on Santa's lap and discuss wishes and such. Extra kids for the photo? See our note below.
Space is very limited, so reserve your spot early! Due to the restricted space, this is a drop off event. Parents are always invited to stay in the store, however your child attending should be comfortable with you leaving the room. They will be in the capable hands of Miss Megan and Miss Emma who will lead them through all activities!
Event fee: $20 per child**
*These cookies will be the good stuff! Flour, butter, lots of sugar... If you have an allergy or restriction, but wish to attend, you are more than welcome to bring whatever your dietary needs demand. We will offer water as an alternative to milk.
**Like our other Santa Experience events this season, all proceeds from the event will be used to help provide food and Christmas gifts for local families this holiday season. If you have additional children you would like to include in your Santa photo, you can do so with a $5 per child cash donation the evening of the event. Thank you for helping us support Johnson County families in need!